Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House in elm vale wilton

Options
  • 05-11-2018 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi guys

Can someone shed light on this area and locality elm vale, Wilton. Getting mid terraced house for 230k. Does the price sou d about right ? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 fuzzyduck4

Probably paying about 30k more that this time last year. Should be worth 250k in a few years though!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

If it bothers you (and it probably shouldn't) the majority of those houses are rented.
    My wife (girlfriend at the time) rented one of them, new neighbours every few months. Some good, some not so good.

I'd be looking carefully at the engineer's report - but that's good advice in general.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Bit of a kip. Its basically Togher.

Bit of a kip. Its basically Togher.

It basically is togher, nothing wrong with togher and has been very quiet for years,

Yes there is rentals as with most of the area, I bought a house there recently and I’ve noticed any house going for sale is being bought by home occupiers so it is changing. I have a rental next to me and I have slamming door issues with them but no matter where you buy now it’s the luck of the draw. Generally over the next few years I see mainly couples and young people buying there.

Op I pass the house you are buying, glad another home occupier is buying. An end of terrace is also up for sale and there was a que of people mostly young people viewing it

Advertisement