Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it possible for me to query why my bill has increased?

• 06-11-2018 12:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,215 ✭✭✭

Tried logging in to myeir.ie but you’re having technical difficulties.

Tried ringing but you don’t answer phones after 6pm. Tried ringing whilst in work but got told that wait time was st least 30 minutes.

Logged onto chat... but nobody joined me.

Tried social media but you close that at 8pm.

Would it be possible to actually get a copy of my bill so I can see why the price of my broadband has gone up?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Mine went up also, by just over a Euro. If there was an increase it wasn't communicated properly. 

Myeir is completely broken too. 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,215 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Mine has gone up by €40!

I’m sure there’s an explanation as to why but I just can’t get it!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Finally got logged in, found the issue with the increase. I sent a text that included a smily face. So it was sent as an MMS not an SMS. Charged 25 cent a text! 

I've sent buckets of MMS messages previously and never got charged, wonder is this a new policy. If it is, it has to be one of the scummiest moves yet. 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,215 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

I still can’t log in although it’s seems to be trying harder to log me in that yesterday.

35 minutes waiting for someone from Chat to join me.

32 minutes on hold to 1901.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Tried logging in to myeir.ie but you’re having technical difficulties.

Tried ringing but you don’t answer phones after 6pm. Tried ringing whilst in work but got told that wait time was st least 30 minutes.

Logged onto chat... but nobody joined me.

Tried social media but you close that at 8pm.

Would it be possible to actually get a copy of my bill so I can see why the price of my broadband has gone up?

Thanks.
    Hi bobbysands81, 

I understand your frustration here, there are long waiting times getting through to our customer care agents at the moment. Apologies for the delays incurred. 

There were issues with the my eir service, however, this is now been resolved so you should be able to get on now. You can view update's here

If you have any queries on the bill, our customer care team via 1901 will be able to assist you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement