Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car loan statement

Options
  • 06-11-2018 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

How can I order the statement for my car loan?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

raf123 wrote: »
    Hi,

How can I order the statement for my car loan?

Thanks,

Hi there,

Thanks for the question,
    Can I ask if you're car loan was taken out with our finance department or as a personal loan?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 raf123

Hi there,

Thanks for the question,
    Can I ask if you're car loan was taken out with our finance department or as a personal loan?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi Darren,

I don't know, but I think finance department. The garage organised the loan for me.

Thanks,
    Rafal 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

raf123 wrote: »

Hi there,

Thanks for the question,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi Darren,

I don't know, but I think finance department. The garage organised the loan for me.

Thanks,
    Rafal 

Perfect, thanks for that Rafal. In this case if you call our finance section directly on 1850812080 the advisers there will be more than happy to arrange this for you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 raf123

Thank you.

Advertisement