Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know when tickets will go on sale

Options
  • 06-11-2018 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

I keep missing out on when tickets will go on sale on Ticketmaster for events that I would like to go to.

I see they have a couple of events on their homepage that will go on sale in the next few days but it's only a small percentage of events that get this exposure.

How do you stay on top on ticket sales?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

KBD85 wrote: »
    I keep missing out on when tickets will go on sale on Ticketmaster for events that I would like to go to.

I see they have a couple of events on their homepage that will go on sale in the next few days but it's only a small percentage of events that get this exposure.

How do you stay on top on ticket sales?:)
    Follow the bands on Instagram. Probably the best way. I normally stick the sales date in my outlook email calendar and get a reminder on the day

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

Twiter, Facebook, Instagram, Radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Follow artists, concert promoters or venues on social media, this forum, follow artists on Ticketmaster to get notified, Spotify gig listings when listening to an artist, browse Ticketmaster.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭marketty

Songkick, you can link it to your Spotify account and it will alert you of upcoming gigs you might be interested in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

follow MCD/Aiken Promotions/POD/Ticketmaster/3Arena/Olympia Theatre/Academy/Button Factory/Vicar Street on a social media channel and you should get most things outside very small niche stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement