Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sport registration

• 06-11-2018 6:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I just signed up to an Eir broadband package and received my new account number by text within the past hour.

I am getting an error when trying to register my account on the Eir Sport Android app - Do you know how long it take before this works?

The error received initially was "incorrect match" but now it says "translation layer call unsuccessful" 

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Mango Joe wrote: »
    Hi there,

I just signed up to an Eir broadband package and received my new account number by text within the past hour.

I am getting an error when trying to register my account on the Eir Sport Android app - Do you know how long it take before this works?

The error received initially was "incorrect match" but now it says "translation layer call unsuccessful" 

Many thanks
    Hi Mango Joe, 

The eir Sport service will work once your service has been completely activated. You will need to register for my eir first and then you can register for the eir Sports service. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pado2010

Eir customer support is not good.  Hanging on phone for past 40+ mins to get someone from Sales to talk to me to setup new SIM only plan (Connect 30 day).  Was talking Orla yest morning and arranged callback from Sales at 16.30.  Call didn't come until 17.30 and could not take it as I was in meeting.  Tried to call back.  So called again this morning and talked to Robert. Explained situation and he transferred to Sales ..... Not the best CS experience. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

pado2010 wrote: »
    Eir customer support is not good.  Hanging on phone for past 40+ mins to get someone from Sales to talk to me to setup new SIM only plan (Connect 30 day).  Was talking Orla yest morning and arranged callback from Sales at 16.30.  Call didn't come until 17.30 and could not take it as I was in meeting.  Tried to call back.  So called again this morning and talked to Robert. Explained situation and he transferred to Sales ..... Not the best CS experience. 
    Hi pado2010, 

I've received your PM and responded to it there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement