Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a label printer

Options
  • 06-11-2018 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

Pain in me hoop writing addresses on envelopes!

Want something simple where I can copy and paste addresses from ebay/paypal. Don't want to hook up my printer so looking for something small and neat with a usb connection. Something like a Dymo label printer.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Mod: Moved to a more appropriate forum. Please observe the new Charter and rules here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

whiterebel wrote: »
    Mod: Moved to a more appropriate forum. Please observe the new Charter and rules here.

:confused: I would have thought it would be more appropriate in the buying and selling forum?

Never mind, I've found what I want - Brother QL-700 Label Printer. Currently on sale for €57.50. Good reviews and just what I was looking for. You can close this thread now ta.

Advertisement