Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casual Dockets - Subbing

• 06-11-2018 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi guys it looks like I’ll have regular subbing in a school soon and I’ll have to go on casual dockets with social welfare. I’ve heard you can get a code to put on the form that links to the department of education so you won’t have to get it stamped and signed every week by a principal. Is this true. Has anyone any experience of this.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

Eimee90 wrote: »
    Hi guys it looks like I’ll have regular subbing in a school soon and I’ll have to go on casual dockets with social welfare. I’ve heard you can get a code to put on the form that links to the department of education so you won’t have to get it stamped and signed every week by a principal. Is this true. Has anyone any experience of this.

It has to be stamped and signed by the secretary of the school you're working in. I never got principal to do it.

Advertisement