Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin edge 520

Options
  • 06-11-2018 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭

anyone know why I am not able to view my rides on the device?

I select -down arrow - history - enter rides - selectride - enter but when I press enter nothing happens only a beep tone on the device

this was the way i could view my rides before but this not working for me now.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭De Bhál

That's the correct way alright. Probably worth downloading the rides to your pc and removing them from the device. Too full maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭JMcL

I had a similar sounding issue happen a few times with my old 500 where I could see some history, but not past a particular date. Usually sorted by deleting all the activities (I could see them when I connected to the computer), though one time required a device reset. I think it was due to the unit running out of juice while on the road and shutting itself down. I suspect it didn't do a good job of shutting down cleanly, and ended up corrupting dune files. Haven't had the same issue in the 3 months or so that I've had the 520, but that's not to say it doesn't have similarly flakey shutdown code!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

I cleared the rides. Il give it a go next time after a spin again.

Advertisement