Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need my voice mail back.

• 06-11-2018 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi any eir rep, can someone help me with this issue? Posted last week but was abandoned. My voice mail has been blocked, tried access it from abroad last July and got the pin wrong. Trying to fix it but automatic service doesn't recognise my account number or phone number so won't put me through to talk to a real person. Can you help?
    I can send you my number and account number privately. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

razzler wrote: »
    Hi any eir rep, can someone help me with this issue? Posted last week but was abandoned.  My voice mail has been blocked, tried access it from abroad last July and got the pin wrong. Trying to fix it but automatic service doesn't recognise my account number or phone number so won't put me through to talk to a real person. Can you help?
    I can send you my number and account number privately. Thanks, Jennifer.
    Hi razzler, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

If you PM me your account number, name on the account, mobile and PIN and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭razzler

Hi Tracy, thanks for responding, PMed you the details yesterday, regards.

Hi Tracy, thanks for responding, PMed you the details yesterday, regards.
    Thanks. I've responded to your PM. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭razzler

Hi Tracy, Problem solved, you're a star, thanks.

Hi Tracy, Problem solved, you're a star, thanks.
    No problem razzler, glad to hear it :)

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement