Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

this months bill

• 07-11-2018 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭

so, 2 things here....

1.I had no phone service for 2 weeks and Eir told me i would be compensated for it in that my bill would be reduced.....it hasnt been.
    2.I updated my direct debit details on myeir on Sept 17th and in Oct, the DD didnt get paid due to an error on the Eir system. I called up and we rectified the issue.

I now get my bill and i see that you are charging me nearly €20 for an unpaid DD EVEN THOUGH THE PROBLEM WAS ON YOUR SIDE, NOT MINE.!!

I've been phoning for 2 days to try and speak with someone in billing and am unable to get through, im constantly in a queue.

I will CANCEL my DD as Eir have been messing me around for months now and im tired of it if things dont change.

**update** have FINALLY been on to Eir billing and issue resolved

Advertisement