Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New User

Options
  • 07-11-2018 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi.
    I need to chat with someone. I joined back in 2013 but it is telling me that I am a new user ?

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Adrian14mz,

I've moved your thread into a new dedicated thread in Help Desk. If you have been trying to post a URL, for example, there are restrictions for "new users" which is anyone with fewer than five posts or an account that's less than 24 hours old. Your account would have failed to reach the first criteria up to now.

What were you trying to do at the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Adrian14mz

I was chatting about selling houses in my area and a chap asked me what price I was asking for our house. I tried to copy a like from MyHome.ie re out ad but it would not take it. It said that because I was a new member I could not post a photo i think ??

Hi Adrian14mz,

I've moved your thread into a new dedicated thread in Help Desk. If you have been trying to post a URL, for example, there are restrictions for "new users" which is anyone with fewer than five posts or an account that's less than 24 hours old. Your account would have failed to reach the first criteria up to now.

What were you trying to do at the time?

I was trying to paste a link from myhome.ie A chap had asked me how muck I was selling my house for.

Are you getting my replies ?

I thought I was chatting with Mark re new or old member. Every time I try to answer him question I think it has not gone. My answer is: I was chatting with a chap about the price of property in and around my area. He said that it maybe the price of the house that is making it a bit slow so I was trying to send him a link to it on MyHome.ie bit it would not post. They said that I was a new user.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Helpdesk replies (but not new threads) are pre-moderated and don't appear until approved by a mod/admin. I've approved the lot above.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Adrian14mz, replies in Help Desk are pre-moderated but are posting.

Could you try to post the photo or link again now, please?

Will do. Thanks.

Advertisement