Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paypal Query

• 07-11-2018 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I was selling something on adverts with payment via PayPal. The buyer has paid however nothing is showing in my PP account? Ususally i get an email or notification straight away after a transfer.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I'd suggest you take this up with Paypal.

• Moderators Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭Spocker

How did the buyer confirm they paid? Unless you see the funds in your account, don't post anything to the buyer - fake PayPal confirmations are a well known scam (PM me a link to to the ad if you want, I'm an Adverts mod)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Shn99

Turns out the buyer sent the money to the wrong PayPal. I got it anyway this morning. Thanks again

Advertisement