Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I contact the loyalty team........or how do I cancel?

• 07-11-2018 9:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭

Can an Eir rep respond to this query

I have Eir broadband, phone line and tv. I have attempted contacting Eir multiple times over the last week:
    Left on hold for over half an hour multiple times........ no reply

Webchat
    No one answered for over an hour.

I wanted to speak to the loyalty team, but based on this lack of service I now believe I will cancel.

Question

Can an Eir rep provide me with a method to cancel.
    Do not tell me to dial 1901 when you do not have the staff allocated to answering calls for these areas and are making it impossible for people to contact you by this method.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭Ziboo

Can someone from Eir "Talk To............" me and respond

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Ziboo wrote: »
    Can an Eir rep respond to this query

I have Eir broadband, phone line and tv. I have attempted contacting Eir multiple times over the last week:
    Left on hold for over half an hour multiple times........ no reply

Webchat
    No one answered for over an hour.

I wanted to speak to the loyalty team, but based on this lack of service I now believe I will cancel.

Question

Can an Eir rep provide me with a method to cancel.
    Do not tell me to dial 1901 when you do not have the staff allocated to answering calls for these areas and are making it impossible for people to contact you by this method.
    Hi Ziboo, 

I'm sorry to hear this, however, our customer care team via 1901 and online chat team are the only people that can assist you with this. They are currently experiencing a high volume of calls at present, I'm afraid. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement