Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commissioner of Oaths

Options
  • 08-11-2018 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I have to get a document signed by a Commissioner of Oaths . My solicitor is in Limerick and I don't want the hassle of travelling just to sign one document.

Where in Cork would I find one ?

Thanks
    Barr

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

Barr wrote: »
    Hi All

I have to get a document signed by a Commissioner of Oaths . My solicitor is in Limerick and I don't want the hassle of travelling just to sign one document.

Where in Cork would I find one ?

Thanks
    Barr

Virtually every solicitor in the country is also a Commissioner of Oaths. Just turn up with your document, proof of identity and a €20 note at any solicitor's office and they'll do the needful!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Squatter wrote: »
    Virtually every solicitor in the country is also a Commissioner of Oaths. Just turn up with your document, proof of identity and a €20 note at any solicitor's office and they'll do the needful!

Great thanks , I thought they were different breed to a solicitor :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

There's a chap on www.oaths.ie who provides a travelling service in Cork, which I have used in work. Although, cost is higher because of convenience of travelling and evening service.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Midleton Commissioner

I am a Peace Commissioner and a Commissioner for Oaths. Happy to help anyone - Midleton. Ian Sexton. Pm me or Google Ian Sexton Peace Commissioner Midleton. PC docs free of charge community services, affidavits €10.

Advertisement