Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for a contact number/email address for the Bank of Ireland Staff Pension

Options
  • 08-11-2018 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

As a former employee (many many years ago) I'm getting very frustrated searching online for a number which isn't connected to an automated voice giving a finite number of specific options, all of which are related to customers, not staff. Even ringing the Head Office number is futile.
    It's as if the Bank has spent a small fortune doing a sweep of all search engines so that nobody can contact anyone in the bank about anything which isn't related to flogging Bank of Ireland products.

Your help would be appreciated

Sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

As a former employee (many many years ago) I'm getting very frustrated searching online for a number which isn't connected to an automated voice giving a finite number of specific options, all of which are related to customers, not staff. Even ringing the Head Office number is futile.
    It's as if the Bank has spent a small fortune doing a sweep of all search engines so that nobody can contact anyone in the bank about anything which isn't related to flogging Bank of Ireland products.

Sean
    Hi Sean
    Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    Sorry that you're unhappy with the options. If I could ask you to send us a private message (there should be an option to do this below this message) with your query and I'll be happy to help you as much as I can here.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭Gooser14

Sean
    A earlier post response gave the email address for BoI staff pensions as:

group.pensions@boi.com

Link:
    https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057924733

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I'm looking forward to writing to this email address in 8 years time, when I will be getting my pension!!

Advertisement