Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on building regs for new shop?

Options
  • 08-11-2018 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

What I'm after here is a pointer as to where I go to for an authorative guide to building regulations that might concern me in renovating a new shop premises to allow for running sewing/crafting classes on site. I'm expecting that there will be regulations concerning health and safety and, possibly, hygiene (toilet facilities?). Who would I approach for guidance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

brynne wrote: »
    What I'm after here is a pointer as to where I go to for an authorative guide to building regulations that might concern me in renovating a new shop premises to allow for running sewing/crafting classes on site. I'm expecting that there will be regulations concerning health and safety and, possibly, hygiene (toilet facilities?). Who would I approach for guidance?

Your local council’s planning department would probably be the best place to start. Give them a call, they are usually very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭brynne

Thanks, Gloomtastic. Sounds like sense.

Advertisement