Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards app not working

Options
  • 08-11-2018 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Boards app not working intermediately on my Galaxy s9 phone.
    Any advice? :confused:

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi LushiousLips, we have had some issues over the past week or so which were affecting the site and app. The issues were resolved and the app should be back to normal now.

The apps are unfortunately no longer supported by us so we recommend using http://touch.boards.ie for mobile browsing if you get into difficulty with the app again.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭LushiousLips

Thanks Niamh :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭restive

Boards apps are now gone from the playstore.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi restive,

As the apps are not supported - and may therefore result in frustration and give a poor impression - the decision was made to remove them from the store. You should, however, be able to download it if you have previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Sorry for hi-jacking, my app on a htc was playing up so i deleted it and i cant download it again,how can i get it back if its not in the store

• Advertisement
    Boards.ie Employee

You can redownload it from the Play Store. Open the Hamburger menu on main page, the three lines beside the search box > My Apps & Games > Library. You'll be able to reinstall the app from there.

Hi Mark,

Could you tell me how to do this for a Galaxy S9, App gone from my playstore too.

Thanks

Boards.ie Employee

Hi LushiousLips,

It will be the same process regardless of Android device.

466095.png

466096.png

466097.png

Once you get to library, scroll down until you see the Boards app (you can sort by Recent or Alphabetical) and select install.

Thanks a million for going to the trouble of the screen shots. I downloaded the app but unfortunately its not working.
    Not to worry I'll use the website on my phone. The website is kinda like the app now in fairness.
    Cheers

Advertisement