Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Porting

• 08-11-2018 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi, joined eir mobile and I need to port over number from bill pay to eir bill pay but need to chat to customer service, I’ve been waiting 40 mins for someone to answer! My 14 day cooling off period looks tempting if this is the carry on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Billydoc

Billydoc wrote: »
    Hi, joined eir mobile and I need to port over number from bill pay to eir bill pay but need to chat to customer service, I’ve been waiting 40 mins for someone to answer! My 14 day cooling off period looks tempting if this is the carry on

Hello, still waiting for my number to port, contacted eir by webchat on Wednesday and they said they done it then, spoke to an eir lady on the phone Friday morning who done it also, but still carrying two phones with me! Any help out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Billydoc

Ported over this morning! Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Billydoc wrote: »
    Ported over this morning! Thanks
    Hi Billydoc, 

I'm glad to hear this has been sorted for you now. Apologies for the delays. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement