If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips stock query

Options
  • 08-11-2018 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭

Richer Sounds team, 
    Do you currently have the Philips Ambilight 50PUS6703 in stock? 
    If so, what is the best price (incl. delivery to Dublin) for it and a JBL soundbar?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Epitaph,

the 6703 series are like Golddust but we have just had a small delivery into the main warehouse so they are available for shipping at the moment :)

I really have b=very little movement on that bundle - the retail is:

Philips 50PUS6703
    JBL Bar Studio

Retail - £578 + £6.99 shipping = £584.99 / €688 including shipping

We can go to £569 / €659 including shipping for you on a bundle, not much but every little helps :D

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

Thanks for the reply John,

Think I'll leave the soundbar for now. What made me look at it was our current TV buzzing a lot, but shouldn't expect that on any newer sets.
    Can I get a price including delivery for just the Philips 50PUS6703?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Epitaph wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply John,

Think I'll leave the soundbar for now. What made me look at it was our current TV buzzing a lot, but shouldn't expect that on any newer sets.
    Can I get a price including delivery for just the Philips 50PUS6703?
    Hey Epitaph.

The 50PUS6703 has been a very popular television.

Total price including delivery would be £485.99 or 569.00 euro

You can pay in which ever currency works out to be the cheapest for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.