Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any recommendations for carpet fitter in Blanch area?

Options
  • 08-11-2018 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Looking a carpet supplied and fitted for a house in Blanch if anyone can recommend someone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Coolmine Carpets. We recently carpeted a room and found them great. Good selection, better prices than we'd seen elsewhere, and they had the room finished in no time. Best of all though is that they did a great job and arrived to do it when they said they would.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Jacinta086

We used a company this year called Elite Binding and the guy we dealt with was excellent;
    Tel: 085 738 9490 or 01 625 1505
    Email: elitebinding@gmail.com
    Web: www.elitebinding.ie

He seems to be a one man band but we had a really tight move in date.
    We got the keys late Friday, he came first thing the Sat morning to measure up / select carpets and he fitted on the Tuesday.

He has a select range of carpets but i found exactly what i wanted and they do the stair runner binding that's popular now / its hard to source.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Carpertright does great value carpet including fitting for me and they do weekend appointments too. 8 years on and carpet still looks well.

Advertisement