Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automated top-up but charged for data

Options
  • 08-11-2018 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭

Hi

I will PM you my details now. PM sent to Eir Reps.

I have scheduled the automated top-up for every 28 days, the issue was today I was charge nearly €2 because some issue on your side. Can you organize for a refund of that money, as it's automated the top-up I shouldn't be charge anything as the money is taken when I top up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi nava,

If you have an automated top up you're still required to wair for the actiation text confirming your plan is active or you will be charged standard rates if the plan was deactivated at the time of using the internet.

Can you advise if you received this text prior to using the service?

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

For the last 14 months it worked ok every month up to this month, other months I get the top-up message and the plan activation message at the same time 8:20am, this month I got a text at 8am to say the plan had expired and the automated message of top-up at 8:20, so the issue is that the plan expired earlier than previous months, if every month expires at 8:20am why this moth expired at 8:03? I was driving so I didn't read them till about 8:30.

Advertisement