Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New 8.5" Portable LCD Writing Tablet Drawing Board €4.81/€4.38 from Zapals

• 08-11-2018 7:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭

€4.38 if you use the app to purchase, €4.81 if you don't.
    https://www.zapals.com/8-5-inch-portable-lcd-writing-tablet-drawing-board-for-kids.html
    The New Version 8.5" LCD Writing Tablet features improved brightness and line thickness to deliver a more smooth and comfortable writing experience. And with just a touch of the button, you can easily erase the image to clear the screen.The compact and lightweight board is ideal for kids to practice writing, drawing and playing.
    8.5 inch Super Large Screen
    Proper size, you can write and draw more freely and clearly, it is a great tool for writing or drawing.
    One Button to Delete
    One button can clean up the full page, no need paper or pen, convenient and fast.
    Pressure Induction
    Adopts pressure induction theory, you can use your finger to write, ultra high writing accuracy and sensitivity.
    ABS Material
    ABS reinforced frame, solid and fall-resistant, durable for use.
    Flexible LCD Screen
    With high brightness, show green handwriting, no harm to your eyes.
    Portable Design
    Ultra-thin design, easy to carry, you can put it in the backpack.
    Stylus Pen
    Comes with an original stylus pen, provide your the hand feel of using real pen.
    Specifications
    Material Flexible LCD panel, ABS Input Pressure 10-20g Reflective Rate 25%-30% Product Weight 110g Battery CR2020 button cell Product Size 228 x 147 x 5 mm Package Contents 1 x LCD Writing Tablet, 1 x Writing Pen, 1 x User Manual

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,907 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Would they be here by Christmas 2018?

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Bought one of these last year
    Kids played with them for 5 minutes and they were thrown in a drawer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Bought one of these last year
    Kids played with them for 5 minutes and they were thrown in a drawer.

I’ll give you 33 cent for it :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    Would they be here by Christmas 2018?

I'd expect them to be, easily.

I've ordered three. I think last year they were around €10 - €15.

I don't mind five minutes of play, and then a used as a noticeboard for €5 :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Bought 2 with DHL delivery. €15. Happy to pay that for sticking fillers!

• Advertisement
Advertisement