Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement for Monthly Saver Account?

Options
  • 08-11-2018 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for a statement for my 365 Monthly Saver account - however this account has no option to request a statement (under statements, it is not selectable). I have tried requesting a statement through Service Desk and they have stated that I need to add the account (which I have already) - do I need to call to a branch to request a statement, or how do I go about this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi, I'm looking for a statement for my 365 Monthly Saver account - however this account has no option to request a statement (under statements, it is not selectable). I have tried requesting a statement through Service Desk and they have stated that I need to add the account (which I have already) - do I need to call to a branch to request a statement, or how do I go about this?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    Once you can see the balance of the savings account on your 365 online profile you should then be able to order a statement to be sent out you through the post by sending a request in through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be happy to send this out to you. I'd ask you to explain that you've been in contact before ant that you can confirm that the account is added on your profile.  
    If you cannot see the balance of your savings account online you can add the account through the "Add your account or policy" section within the "Service Desk" tab.

Thanks again and please let me know if there is anything else that we can help you with here.
    Darren.

Advertisement