Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carrier for ballgown

• 08-11-2018 10:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has suggestions for where I could get a good carrier for a ballgown?

It's a full length dress and has a lining and bitof tulle at the bottom of the skirt so I reckon it'd get crushed in a wheely case.

Saw a couple of carriers on argos but one looked flimsy and the other looked short. It has to stand up to a bit of a trek (potentially in the rain) across Dublin city centre.

Is there somewhere else I could be looking other than argos?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has suggestions for where I could get a good carrier for a ballgown?

It's a full length dress and has a lining and bitof tulle at the bottom of the skirt so I reckon it'd get crushed in a wheely case.

Saw a couple of carriers on argos but one looked flimsy and the other looked short. It has to stand up to a bit of a trek (potentially in the rain) across Dublin city centre.

Is there somewhere else I could be looking other than argos?
    Dry cleaners?

Advertisement