Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gift hamper hand delivered to door ??

• 08-11-2018 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I was just wondering if there is anyway of sending a gift hamper that contains fresh goods and that I have made up, to someone’s house to be hand delivered. Is there any delivery service?? . I want it to be delivered to a house in kingscourt but don’t want to do it myself , but I would bring the parcel to kingscourt myself for someone to then deliver it to the persons door deliver it ? Or if there is no service available like that is anyone interested in a job

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭5500

Local taxi drivers will normally do this if it's in the area they operate so you could try that and should only cost the fare from where they collect/deliver to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭discodaveirl

I was just wondering if there is anyway of sending a gift hamper that contains fresh goods and that I have made up, to someone’s house to be hand delivered. Is there any delivery service?? . I want it to be delivered to a house in kingscourt but don’t want to do it myself , but I would bring the parcel to kingscourt myself for someone to then deliver it to the persons door deliver it ? Or if there is no service available like that is anyone interested in a job

Ring DPD, Fastway or GLS office and say you have a question for the driver that covers Kingscourt... Ring him explain your story and say you’ll meet him and bung him 20/30 or whatever..

Advertisement