Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esta Error

• 08-11-2018 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi all, i'm trying to apply for an esta for a trip to NY in a few weeks. It is making me complete the address field but is telling me that the street name is invalid. We live in the country side so we don't have a house number. I have tried putting no 1 in front of the the towns land name but it still isn't accepting it. Does anyone have any advice please? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Nothing surprises me now

I had similar problem except it was the US address they couldn't validate. Is there a small box on the right that you can tick, I did this and I could continue then. If you've no joy, I'll look at the form in the morning and check again what I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Dot Cotton

thanks for your quick response! Yes the check box appeared after i clicked proceed a couple of times. All approved now so i'm delighted. Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Nothing surprises me now

That's great. Bring plenty of dollars , I couldn't believe prices were so high conpared to last time I wasthere a few years ago!

Advertisement