Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beard trimmer recommendation

• 09-11-2018 12:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone can recommend a good electric beard trimmer for shaping a beard.

Trying to grow a fuller beard but want to keep it nicely shaped rather than a wild look.

I have a BaByliss one but it's packed in, charge won't hold and when I use it plugged in it's just not cutting well, like the power is gone from it.

It was only cheap enough so not too bothered but would like to invest in a better one that will last and have better attachments as I found the ones that came with my current one aren't great.

Don't have a strict budget, don't really know what I should be looking for so any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement