Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work related injury claim

Options
  • 09-11-2018 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all ,

I just wonder if anyone was face with personal
    Injury claim against your employer. My boss decide to terminate our security and regardless mine and other employees concerns about safety at work he never bring it back. I was abuse multiple times by rough customers ( either on drugs or alkohol) myself and other empoyees wrote a grievance letter to the owner however no security still at full time basic ( only for 6 hours over the weekend). After the last abuse which I suffer mostly mentally I have been treated for PTSD and depression (I blamed myself as manager for lack of safety for my staff) No training or punic button either in place. Garda called many times a week. I find it very hard even to think about that place. On sick leave 7 months now and antydepressant. I went to solicitor and they agreed to take my case but could not tell me how long it will take and if its a winner. I was earning 700 e a week now being cut down to 198 due IB and the owner despite the promisse stopped paying me after 3 weeks. Honestly I just want the money for my doctors, therapist and my lost wages as I belive he did nothing or very little to provide safety. ( he said he dont have money for security and that we have to call Garda) I wish this whole situactions did not happend at all. Does anyone has gone thru something similar and can share their experience with me ? What to expect in Injury Boards or court .

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Once you've activated your account with the activation link in the confirmation email, you should post this in an appropriate forum, such as the Work Problems forum:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1052

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Natalia1989

Hi I cant add my post in work forum
    Or either in legall forum no link to activate either

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You can resend the activation link with these instructions:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056856789

Don't forget to check any spam folders.

Advertisement