If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 43LK5900PLA

Options
  • 09-11-2018 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hi

On LG 43LK5900PLA is there both a Freesat tuner and a Frreeview HD tuner (for Saorview)

How much delivered to Co. Cavan ?

(Any other options come in cheaper with Freesat and Freeview HD included between 32 to 43 inch screen)

Thanks
    Ronan

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi

On LG 43LK5900PLA is there both a Freesat tuner and a Frreeview HD tuner (for Saorview)

(Any other options come in cheaper with Freesat and Freeview HD included between 32 to 43 inch screen)

Thanks
    Ronan
    Hi Ronan.

The 43LK5900 does have a satellite tuner built in but it is not freesat approved.
    It will pisk up the free to air satellite station but there may be issues with the EGP.

No issues with Saorview.

There are very very few televisions that have the Freesat Logo (Approved).

Current price would be £305.99 or 349.00 Euro delivered.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203537-lg-43lk5900pla-43-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-play.aspx

You can choose to pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapest for you.

Aldo includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ronanphilip

Hi

Thanks
    Ronan
    Hi Ronan.

The 43LK5900 does have a satellite tuner built in but it is not freesat approved.
    It will pisk up the free to air satellite station but there may be issues with the EGP.

No issues with Saorview.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203537-lg-43lk5900pla-43-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-play.aspx

Hi

Will it order the sat channels in the correct order or will that have to be done manually (I have another LG TV and it will order them in Freesat order) ?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi

Thanks
    Ronan
    Hi Ronan.

No issues with Saorview.

Hi

Will it order the sat channels in the correct order or will that have to be done manually (I have another LG TV and it will order them in Freesat order) ?
    Hi Ronan.

To be honest I'm not 100% sure. 

I have not set one up and tried the sat connection.

I'll see if it's possible to check this out in store, although the shop is very busy at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ronanphilip

Hi

Thanks
    Ronan
    Hi Ronan.

No issues with Saorview.

Hi

Hi Ronan.

To be honest I'm not 100% sure. 

I have not set one up and tried the sat connection.

I'll see if it's possible to check this out in store, although the shop is very busy at the moment.
    Thanks for the update 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

..guys

the satellite stations on the 5900 all appear in no particular order but you CAN set up favourites so you wont see 15 different regional versions of BBC1 etc - you can quickly flick between favourites..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.