Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Repayments

Options
  • 09-11-2018 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

HI,

I have recently applied for a loan.
    I have been approved, however the contract states repayments that are about 40e higher than what we stated in your loan repayments calculator. 
    I have been on to other calculators using the BoI rate of 6.8 and all return the same (lower) amount. Why are the repayment amounts in my contract higher?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

HI,

I have recently applied for a loan.
    I have been approved, however the contract states repayments that are about 40e higher than what we stated in your loan repayments calculator. 
    I have been on to other calculators using the BoI rate of 6.8 and all return the same (lower) amount. Why are the repayment amounts in my contract higher?

Many thanks

Hi there,
    Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    I'd ask you to contact our lending section directly on 0818200334 (or 0035314044034 if you're abroad) and the advisers there will be more than happy to have a look into your account and application to see why you are getting this higher repayment amount.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement