Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled my broadband over a week ago and yet no communication from Eir?

Options
  • 09-11-2018 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

I cancelled my broadband with your customer care rep on the phone last week and she said she was to send out a box for me to return the router.  It hasn't shown up.  I am out of contract since August, I have given your company notice and I have disconnected the router.  The latest and last direct debit payment came out yesterday and I am now stopping the direct debit as I have no further use of your services.  I want to return the router but Eir is being its usual unhelpful self.

Please advise how I can return Eir's property as I have SIRO broadband now (speeds of 700mbs compared to Eir's 15mbs).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

D13exile wrote: »
    I cancelled my broadband with your customer care rep on the phone last week and she said she was to send out a box for me to return the router.  It hasn't shown up.  I am out of contract since August, I have given your company notice and I have disconnected the router.  The latest and last direct debit payment came out yesterday and I am now stopping the direct debit as I have no further use of your services.  I want to return the router but Eir is being its usual unhelpful self.

Please advise how I can return Eir's property as I have SIRO broadband now (speeds of 700mbs compared to Eir's 15mbs).
    Hi D13exile, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

You can find all the details on returning the equipment here  It advised on all options available. The postal address is posted in the FAQ's

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement