Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delete previous myeir profiles

• 09-11-2018 4:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,892 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

I was an eir customer last year but left after a lot of problems with my mobile service and associated support.

However, the fibre service worked as expected for the most part and so I've taken out a new contract with yourselves for fibre as my current provider can't match your current offer.

The problem is that there are still 2 profiles linked to my email address on the myeir page which I'd like to be deleted so that I can use that address with the new account.

Can you please arrange this - note that I will not be calling 1901 as everytime I do so I end up on hold for ages or explaining the same ask to several people as they bounce me around the system.

Can PM details when confirmed you can have this dealt with 

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Hi there,

I was an eir customer last year but left after a lot of problems with my mobile service and associated support.

However, the fibre service worked as expected for the most part and so I've taken out a new contract with yourselves for fibre as my current provider can't match your current offer.

The problem is that there are still 2 profiles linked to my email address on the myeir page which I'd like to be deleted so that I can use that address with the new account.

Can you please arrange this - note that I will not be calling 1901 as everytime I do so I end up on hold for ages or explaining the same ask to several people as they bounce me around the system.

Can PM details when confirmed you can have this dealt with 

Cheers
    Hi _Kaiser_ 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look at this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement