Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir sport

• 09-11-2018 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi, i have eir mobile broadband and understand that i can get eir sport included in my sky package due to this. i am trying to log in to get the sports package but it is saying that i am not putting in correct details. i am registered with my eir already so i dont know why this is happening. can you help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,580 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

What do you mean by eir mobile broadband?
    The sports channels (AFAIK) are only available to customer with a wired broadband connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭helen87

i guess thats why i cant seem to get it so! I just have the portable modem, its not a wired connection. thanks 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

fritzelly wrote: »
    What do you mean by eir mobile broadband?
    The sports channels (AFAIK) are only available to customer with a wired broadband connection.
    Only until August next, Eir wont tell you this. They lost the contract for the sports channels, outbid by Sky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭bassy

i taught sky could,nt have the monopoly of all games the had to be splitt between other broadcasters.

Advertisement