Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

taxi run from dublin

Options
  • 09-11-2018 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭

Any taxi company drogheda/dunleer do a run on a friday night from dublin city center to dunleer at 2am would you think?
    Rang a fella and he said €200 !
    dont mind paying a €100 but thats taking the piss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Should be around the 100 mark. Got a taxi from Dublin airport to Dundalk at it was 100 on the nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

Would you take the bus eireann night rider bus to Drogheda?
    Drogheda Nightrider
    Operates: Friday & Saturday
    Departs: Busáras, Dublin at 00.30hrs and 03.30hrs
    For: Drumcondra (Independent Bridge)*, Santry (Omni)*, Dublin Airport (Stop 8)*, Swords by-pass, Balrothery, Balbriggan, Julianstown, Drogheda
    Departs: Drogheda Bus Station at 01.45hrs
    For: Same Route to Dublin
    Fare: €9 to Balbriggan and €12 to points past Balbriggan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭blingrhino

Thanks, just a bit too early at 12.30 and a bit late at 3.30 !
    dont want to be hanging around dublin either on my own plus i would have to get a taxi to dunleer but thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭minzabud

Try Drogheda Taxis/Biggles *+353 (86) 378 7169‬

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

I got a taxi from Dawson Street to Grange Rath on the meter it was €80, that was about 6 months ago, around 1am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Dubwat

Maybe try and find a taxi driver who works Dublin but lives up your way? Could be a nice way for him/her to finish their night and be close to home...

Advertisement