Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'Loyalty' stands for nothing with eir

• 09-11-2018 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Called 4 times for my grandparents. Been on hold all 4 times for close to an hour ( 36 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 hour 10 minutes, and currently on hold the past 38 minutes.)

Grandparents are over 90 years old looking to get a better deal as their current deal is an absolute rip off, been with eir/eircom for decades.

Trying to cancel bill and they wont answer for me, won't negotiate bill in store which i have visited twice, or on the 'chat' which is not an irish centre and don't make sense. Remebering that this is for a elderly couple over 90 years old.

Ridiculous! Wont be negotiating plan now, will be simply canceling it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

LorcanMull wrote: »
    Called 4 times for my grandparents. Been on hold all 4 times for close to an hour ( 36 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 hour 10 minutes, and currently on hold the past 38 minutes.)

Grandparents are over 90 years old looking to get a better deal as their current deal is an absolute rip off, been with eir/eircom for decades.

Trying to cancel bill and they wont answer for me, won't negotiate bill in store which i have visited twice, or on the 'chat' which is not an irish centre and don't make sense. Remebering that this is for a elderly couple over 90 years old.

Ridiculous! Wont be negotiating plan now, will be simply canceling it.
    Hi LorcanMull, 

I understand your frustration here and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having in getting through. We are having issues with long hold times currently, apologies for this. 

I'm afraid I am unable to change plans from here, our customer care team via 1901 will need to process this for you. 

I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 20 LorcanMull

Hi LorcanMull, 

I understand your frustration here and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having in getting through. We are having issues with long hold times currently, apologies for this. 

I'm afraid I am unable to change plans from here, our customer care team via 1901 will need to process this for you. 

I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

I am not going to waste another few hours on hold. When is the best time to call, or can you arrange a call for me.

Advertisement