Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 150 online switching bonus

Options
  • 09-11-2018 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

I saw the above offer online. How is this bonus applied? Do you receive it as cashback or as a credit on the ESB bill? If I was to change to ESB how soon would I get offer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi okiss,

Thanks for your interest.

The €150 switching bonus is a credit on the customer's electricity account and is applied in full as soon as the account is set up, so it pre-pays €150 worth of billing.

You can switch here on the Electric Ireland website. Allow a number of weeks for the switch to complete (supply is not affected) although it may complete sooner. You will need your bank details, MPRN (GPRN for gas if relevant) and up-to-date meter-reading(s) for your online switch.

If you have further queries, we will return to our social media channels (Boards.ie, Facebook and Twitter) on Monday morning, or Electric Ireland Sales can advise you on 1850 30 50 90. They are open until 8pm this evening, and until 5.30pm tomorrow.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement