If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best price on Q Acoustics 3020 (Matte Graphite)

Options
  • 09-11-2018 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi guys,

Just looking at the Q Acoustics 3020 (Matte Graphite) speakers, looking to buy them as a little upgrade.  I'm not in a rush to get them (might wait until next year) but if the price was good for them delivered along with wall mounts then I would get them pre Christmas.  

Looking forward to hearing from you wonderful people :)

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 cojie

cojie wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Just looking at the Q Acoustics 3020 (Matte Graphite) speakers, looking to buy them as a little upgrade.  I'm not in a rush to get them (might wait until next year) but if the price was good for them delivered along with wall mounts then I would get them pre Christmas.  

J
    Oh also if you can price me the 3020i (Graphite) with the wall bracket too.

Hi guys,

J
    Oh also if you can price me the 3020i (Graphite) with the wall bracket too.
    Ah no forget the 3020i they are too big.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

J
    Hi J.

The 3020 are great speakers and they have already been reduced down to the current price of £119 as they have been replaced by the 3020i version.
    There is currently stock of these but how long it will last is unknown as they have been discontinued and once we sell through our main warehouse stock I don't think more will be arriving.

I could offer a bit of a deal price with two of the brackets.
    The 3000WB retail at £19.95 each.
    Total for the 3020 (Graphite Only) and 2 bracket with delivery I could offer at £149.00

Let me know your thoughts.

Hi guys,

J
    Hi J.

The 3020 are great speakers and they have already been reduced down to the current price of £119 as they have been replaced by the 3020i version.
    There is currently stock of these but how long it will last is unknown as they have been discontinued and once we sell through our main warehouse stock I don't think more will be arriving.

Total for the 3020 (Graphite Only) and 2 bracket with delivery I could offer at £149.00

Well Kenny,

I'm concerned about speaker size, I want the most compact great sounding bookshelf's I can find within my budget.  So I'm going to be awkward and ask for a price for the Q Acoustic 3010 as well, with brackets, delivered.  

Thanks a mill
    J

Hi guys,

J
    Hi J.

Well Kenny,

I'm concerned about speaker size, I want the most compact great sounding bookshelf's I can find within my budget.  So I'm going to be awkward and ask for a price for the Q Acoustic 3010 as well, with brackets, delivered.  

Thanks a mill
    J
    No Problem at all J.

For the 3010 Graphite and the brackets you would be looking at £129 delivered.

• Advertisement

I think I'll take these at that price alright Kenny,  I'll PM you on my ph no so we can arrange payment

I think I'll take these at that price alright Kenny,  I'll PM you on my ph no so we can arrange payment
    No problem, I'll get back to you asap.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.