Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a house

• 09-11-2018 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi I am in the process of buying a house and it is with the solicitors now. I am buying the family home so buying out siblings. Can anyone advise me of the process now? We have our loan offer and it's with my solicitor, my siblings solicitors have drawn up the contracts. Do the contracts go to my solicitor or to the siblings? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Hi I am in the process of buying a house and it is with the solicitors now. I am buying the family home so buying out siblings. Can anyone advise me of the process now? We have our loan offer and it's with my solicitor, my siblings solicitors have drawn up the contracts. Do the contracts go to my solicitor or to the siblings? Thanks in advance

To your solicitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Grainne1986

To your solicitor.

Thanks, is there much more to it after that or are the contracts then sent back to their solicitor and they sign and then we can draw down?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Thanks, is there much more to it after that or are the contracts then sent back to their solicitor and they sign and then we can draw down?

That's pretty much it.^^^^

Advertisement