Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 12 Match Day Thread

1222324252628»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

64 brings me from 33k to 25k.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

Got off to a great start on Saturday, and finished with a whimper at 52 to pretty fall a few thousand places.

Liverpool defenders killed me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Really was one of those non-weeks by and large. Grey circles in nearly all my mini leagues apart from the Elite64 qualifier where I got a red. The standard in that league is crazy high. I'm 18/64 with 787 points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

There's now 8 points between us and i'm close to 8000 behind you so looking like each point can bump you up by ~1k. Even more livid with that later Arsenal goal now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

66 points, green arrows all round, jump in OR of 50K back up to ~130K.

But...I used my TC Chip. Anything extra at all from Salah would have been epic....sounds like he played well, unlucky not to score more etc. but feels like a missed opportunity tbh.

I've only put about 10-15 points into my main league rivals so it doesn't seem significant but time will tell I guess.

2 FT's for next GW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

68 points 2 free transfers and green arrows everywhere.

disappointing whimper of a Salah TC though. N'ere a bonus point to be seen.

Advertisement