Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Up to 30% off Smartphones from Huawei, Sony and Nokia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

I’m very tempted by the Xperia xz2 premium at £229. A decent case and set of Bluetooth headphones with it and it’s a super phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

who_ru wrote: »
    I’m very tempted by the Xperia xz2 premium at £229. A decent case and set of Bluetooth headphones with it and it’s a super phone.

It's the XZ Premium, not the XZ2 premium.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭sector_000

biebiebie wrote: »

Cheers for that! Just ordered the Huawei P20 Lite.
    That's Christmas sorted for the missus!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

who_ru wrote: »
    Hi just wondering which one of the Xperias come with the case and headphones? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Much as I hate to even suggest giving them business, eir have the two Huawei's cheaper prepaid:

The P20 Lite is €230 (vs Amazon's £230)
    Same with the P Smart, €150 vs £150

Don't know though if they have any eir bloatware, or if you have sign up to a month's prepay or anything. Might be a cheaper option though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

Hi just wondering which one of the Xperias come with the case and headphones? Thanks
    sorry I worded that sentence poorly, you need to buy a decent set of Bluetooth headphones and case separately. To further confuse things I thought the xz2 premium was for sale in the link, but as has been pointed out it’s the xz2 only not the premium version which has probably the best camera on any phone out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,721 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

MOH wrote: »
    Same with the P Smart, €150 vs £150
    Most networks seems to be done the P Smart for €150 prepaid just now...

But the Amazon version of the P Smart is dual sim, and unlock, if you think the extra cost is worth that.

Advertisement