Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan application

Options
  • 10-11-2018 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi,

I applied for a loan online on Wednesday and have heard nothing since.

I read that you usually hear back within 24 hours so was just wondering does this mean I did not get it or is there a delay?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there HollyRichter,

Thank you for messaging us here on Boards.

We do hope to have an answer to our loan applications within 1-2 working days, however this can take longer as each application is assessed on an individual basis.

Once a decision has been made you will be contacted regardless of the outcome.

If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 32 HollyRichter

Hi there HollyRichter,

Thank you for messaging us here on Boards.

We do hope to have an answer to our loan applications within 1-2 working days, however this can take longer as each application is assessed on an individual basis.

Once a decision has been made you will be contacted regardless of the outcome.

If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Thanks,

Lorna

Okay thanks Lorna. Hopefully I will hear back shortly so.

Advertisement