Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake tan recommendation?

Options
  • 10-11-2018 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Having never used it before and there's so many different brands i have no idea what to buy........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Stellasmurf

rachelg1 wrote: »
    Having never used it before and there's so many different brands i have no idea what to buy........

Bondi sands would be my top rec.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭penno

Another Oompa Loompa about to join the gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Id try a gradual tanner first.

Dove have a very popular one, but my favourite is the Cocoa Brown Gentle Bronze

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Bondi sands would be my top rec.

Bobby Sands does not approve the actions of orange men(or women)

300px-Bobby_sands_mural_in_belfast320.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Peno & Tuxy, your posts are unhelpful, please familiarise yourself with the tone of the forum before posting again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Mac0783

Bondi sands foam is great, it's tinted so you can see where you're putting it and you can wash it off minimum one hour and anything up to six hours depending how dark you want it. If it's your first time, I'd recommend just one hour, it'll be a nice light tan. You can build from there if you want it darker.

Advertisement