Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Rugby Forum permanently

Options
  • 10-11-2018 11:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 128 ✭✭

I have been banned by a cmod.
    I tried to engage with connemara man three times via pm and got no reply.

Steve the cmod had banned me permanently, after me asking about which posts broke the charter.

My contention is his accusation of trolling is subjective tenuous and unfounded.
    I cannot see which rules I broke. I did not use foul language, or abuse other posters. I was not treated with the same courtesy for what it is worth.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 128 ✭✭The Dagestani Eagle

Re: You have been banned
    Post a link to the 'phone down throat' please.

I'm trying to be fair with you, you are being a dick.

You won't win, and there is a limit to how much time I'll waste on this.

Last chance.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Dagestani Eagle
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Steve
    Dear The Dagestani Eagle,

You have been permanently banned from Rugby for a breach of the forum charter.

Every forum on Boards.ie has a charter which lists any specific rules that forum may have and it is really important that you read this as it'll help you familiarise yourself with how that forum works. You should also understand that every forum is different and that charters are how you learn the differences.

Please see the Boards.ie FAQ for more details.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Steve

Your post:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Dagestani Eagle View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ScrubsfanChris View Post
    Except the sly digs at Aki

You're very welcome to leave at any point.
    In this thread?
    You have followed me into this thread to gang up with another poster and you are quoting a post about Aki which was 100 percent factually correct, and you are asking me to leave?
    For this post? There is no transgression here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 128 ✭✭The Dagestani Eagle

Fairly antagonistic tone from a mod via pm no?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I'm pleased you posted here as it gave me an opportunity to check you out. Now site-banned for the umpteenth time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement