Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Billing error

• 11-11-2018 11:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 409 ✭✭

Last month prior to my bill was due I notified EIR I wanted my direct debit removed as I pay my bills through the eir app. I also cancelled the bank instructions. I then payed my bill so my account was all paid up.

All good, actually no approximately a week later I get a text from eir that I missed payment that was presented to the bank even though my account was fully paid. I rang customer service and went through the usual checks and was informed the system this and our systems that and it was automated etc etc.

However a note would be placed on my account to not charge a fee for missing a direct debit. I think you know where this is going.

One month later new bill and guess what a missed direct debit charge applied.
    So I will now have to go through the calls again to sort this so EIR reps when you read this please look for my PM and look at my account and remove this charge as originally stated it would not be added by by one of your collegues.

Eir is coming under a lot of flack recently for your customer relations and I had hoped this would have been one opportunity to convince one customer that you are customer focused alas no.

I hope this will be an easy fix i.e. credit my account for the incorrectly added charge I will pay what I actually should have been charged and next month the credit will adjust the charge amount that will remain on the account as I will not pay it.

I hope this is resolved
    Thanks PMCE4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 409 ✭✭pmce4

PM sent to Tracy in EIR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

pmce4 wrote: »
    Last month prior to my bill was  due I notified EIR I wanted my direct debit removed as I pay my bills through the eir app. I also cancelled the bank instructions. I then payed my bill so my account was all paid up.

All good, actually no  approximately a week later I get a text from eir that I missed  payment that was presented to the bank even though my account was fully paid. I rang  customer service and went through the usual checks and was informed the system this and our systems that and it was automated etc etc.

However a note would be placed on my account to not charge a fee for missing a direct debit. I think you know where this is going.

So I will now have to go through the calls again to sort this so EIR reps when you read this please look for my PM and look at my account and remove this charge as originally stated it would not be added by by one of your collegues.

Eir is coming under a lot of flack recently for your customer relations and I had hoped this would have been one  opportunity to convince one customer that you are customer focused alas no.

I hope this will be an easy fix i.e. credit my account for the incorrectly added charge I will pay what I actually should have been charged and next month the credit will adjust the charge amount that will remain on the account as I will not pay it.

I hope this is resolved
    Thanks PMCE4
    Hi pmce4, 

I'm sorry to hear about that you have received this charge on your bill, I understand this is frustrating, 

I have credited this for you and PM'd you back with details. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 409 ✭✭pmce4

Last month prior to my bill was  due I notified EIR I wanted my direct debit removed as I pay my bills through the eir app. I also cancelled the bank instructions. I then payed my bill so my account was all paid up.

All good, actually no  approximately a week later I get a text from eir that I missed  payment that was presented to the bank even though my account was fully paid. I rang  customer service and went through the usual checks and was informed the system this and our systems that and it was automated etc etc.

Eir is coming under a lot of flack recently for your customer relations and I had hoped this would have been one  opportunity to convince one customer that you are customer focused alas no.

I hope this is resolved
    Thanks PMCE4
    Hi pmce4, 

I'm sorry to hear about that you have received this charge on your bill, I understand this is frustrating, 

Thanks

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracy I replied to your PM.
    Thanks again for the speedy resolution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I hope this is resolved
    Thanks PMCE4
    Hi pmce4, 

Thanks

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracy I replied to your PM.
    Thanks again for the speedy resolution.
    No problem at all, glad I could help. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement