Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headset recommendations

Options
  • 11-11-2018 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭

I am looking for recommendations for wireless headsets for the ps4 for my son for Christmas. What's reasonably priced but a good headset? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

fall wrote: »
    I am looking for recommendations for wireless headsets for the ps4 for my son for Christmas. What's reasonably priced but a good headset? Thanks

The lucid sound ls30 is very good and won't break the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Thanks very much for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Depends on price range, but the official Sony platinum headset is really good. Got mine for about 120 a couple of months back.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Theres a Sony one (Gold?) we got for our lad a couple of months ago, about €80? He loves it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Great. Thanks for your help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement