Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it my first born you require as my new password?

Options
  • 11-11-2018 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Honest to God lads, why do ye even bother operating an email service? No matter how many attempts I make to change my password, using all your parameters (which HELLO you're giving hackers these parameters too!), it won't let me. I will offer you my soul. Jaysis it's genuinely easier for a hacker to hack my account than for me to change the password. May go onto the dark web and pay someone a bit of bitcoin to do it. 

* Any chance of a bit of help nah? Ideally I'd like to delete the whole account but obviously I'm too stupid to even find that option, dare I say it even exists? 

And before ye even say it, I know they deactivate if you don't log in after so many days but it's my geriatric mother's account - SHE WON'T STOP LOGGING IN. Will someone just hack her to teach her a lesson at this stage. 

Woah, I'm drained from even writing that. Feck it, I'll take a chance and post anyway. 

Advertisement