If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

55" Sony TV

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi ,

Was looking at the TV Sony KD55XF8096 and was wondering if the bracket below (which I already have mounted) will fit.
    Also can I pay in STG and get free delivery to Dublin ?

Thanks

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B001PHBZFQ?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title
    Hi C.O.Y.B.I.B.,

The VESA connections on the Sony are 300 x 200 so as long as your bracket takes this size you should be OK but I wouldn;t be able to verify 100% as we didn't supply the bracket.

You can certainly pay in sterling at £799 however this TV is currently an in store only item available for collection. If you can make the trip to Belfast I can order one into the store for you?

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

Hi C.O.Y.B.I.B.,

The VESA connections on the Sony are 300 x 200 so as long as your bracket takes this size you should be OK but I wouldn;t be able to verify 100% as we didn't supply the bracket.

You can certainly pay in sterling at £799 however this TV is currently an in store only item available for collection. If you can make the trip to Belfast I can order one into the store for you?

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Cheers . I might be up that way over the next couple of weeks . The bracket I have says that it takes
    200 x 200, 400 x 200, 400 x 400, 600 x 400.
    Would it not be strange that it wouldn't do 300x200 ?
    Other Sony I'm looking at is KD-55XF7596 which you guys don't have , but it says 200x200.

Thanks again

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

COYBIB,

thanks for that - looking at the bracket it looks pretty universal, but as David has said as we don't supply that specific bracket its really difficult for us to confirm 100% that it will fit any particular model, both in VESA terms and in supply of suitable screws and washers.

Apologies but I do hope you understand!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.