Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Eir bill

• 12-11-2018 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭

Hello,

We notified Eircom 21st of September of our switching to Vodafone. We are currently being notified of a €73.84 owing on the account.

We cancelled our DD because of the overcharging/deductions we have heard Eircom once service is cancelled. We paid the final bill up covering the period we cancelled.

We need a detailed bill of what the €73.84 bill entails. From what I can see it mentions a rental period into December. How is this possible? Anyway, please post out a full detailed bill of what we are being charged for and why you believe this is owing. I can PM you our account number. I tried to phone, but it will no longer recognise our account number and I couldn't proceed further.

Separately, we have been emailed twice saying that Eir were sending out a package to us to allow us to return the Eir equipment (i.e. router and cables). This has never arrived and we are still holding this equipment.

Please note we are now charging Eir €1 per day storage for their equipment.

Advertisement