Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank card

Options
  • 12-11-2018 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I'm wondering when will I get my visa debit card pin number I received the card this morning in the post have I to wait another few days for the pin number. I taught you get the pin first then the card?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Mikey15106,

Thank you for reaching out to us here on Boards.

You should receive the pin and the card separately a day or two apart.

If it has been more than 2 days working days since you received the card you can request a new pin through Ask a Question in the Service Desk menu option on www.365online.com

Alternatively if you are not set up for online banking then you can contact our Customer Service team on 0818365365 and they will also be happy to help.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Mikey15106

Hi Mikey15106,

Thank you for reaching out to us here on Boards.

You should receive the pin and the card separately a day or two apart.

If it has been more than 2 days working days since you received the card you can request a new pin through Ask a Question in the Service Desk menu option on www.365online.com

Alternatively if you are not set up for online banking then you can contact our Customer Service team on 0818365365 and they will also be happy to help.

Thanks,

Lorna

Thanks

Advertisement