Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer Contact Card

Options
  • 12-11-2018 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

I have a small business that relies on a customer providing their contact details to me.

I'd ideally like to be able to print these details on a credit card style card and rather than taking their details every time they come to the shop I could enter a customer number into my system and all their details would show up. I guess it would be similar to the old video rental method of POS.

Anyone know of any providers down this track?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭iluvfatfrogs

I have a small business that relies on a customer providing their contact details to me.

I'd ideally like to be able to print these details on a credit card style card and rather than taking their details every time they come to the shop I could enter a customer number into my system and all their details would show up. I guess it would be similar to the old video rental method of POS.

I've noticed lately a lot of similiar shops where they just ask my mobile straight away and my profile pops up on their screen (eg physio / dry cleaning etc)
    Saves the customer actually having to carry anything around with them, and obv every number is unique.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭DaveJoyce

Most POS\Invoicing system allow you to select customer details by entering a customer code, in this case it would be the customers mobile number. I have been recemmending to my customers for the last 6-7 years to always use the customers mobile number (or phone number for some older clients) as they will always remember it and it avoids selecting the wrong customer based on name.

If you want to drop me a PM I might be able to help you with some software or point you in the correct direction

Dave

Turbo Inventory ERP

Helping you sell more, more often

Advertisement